This position will be based in Kuala Lumpur and the candidate will report directly to the General Manager of GMBB. Be a part of an energetic and highly motivated team that enjoys the work they do and are excited to take on new challenges!
Are you interested in local artisanal retail? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Keen to support our local creatives and artisanal businesses to expand and grow #MoreTogether with GMBB? Join us!
- Possess a degree or diploma (in a business/marketing/mass communication-related field, preferred).
- Working experience in shopping mall leasing, commercial leasing, and/or retail leasing is an added advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while handling multiple competing tasks simultaneously to closure
- Proactive and flexible individual with a structured approach to tackle problems
- Ability to perform independently and be a good team player
- Computer literate and competent in writing business proposals and correspondence.
- Good public relations, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Responsible for leasing and marketing of event space
- Follow up from enquiry, to booking of event space, collecting payment until the end of the event where the event space is returned in good condition
- Assist in formulating and implementing leasing and marketing strategy for event space and to prepare proposals/management papers
- To prepare and follow through on all documentation for casual leasing purpose
- To maintain and manage good working relationship with event organisers/customers and provide good customer service
- To maintain and manage the event space to ensure all assets are returned in good condition and all event space are returned in good condition
- Any reasonable ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior or management